04 June 2009

so long (possibly for a few weeks)

Today is the last day of classes at the U, and I'm getting ready to wrap up my quarter. I've got three classes today, and it's a relatively light day, considering. We're hearing final projects in two classes, and the third class is part lecture, but part listening to new music. In between, I'm going to try to cram as much grading in as I can, so I don't have to take as much stuff with me to China.

At the end of the day, I'm going to go home and pack. Tomorrow, I leave for a week and a half in Shanghai and Beijing. I'm not sure what the internet situation will be over there, but I'll try to update my blog regularly. I've got a system set up where I can post text via email, but to post photos, I have to log into the web browser, which may be tougher to do. We'll see.

Alright... back to the school stuff. Hooray for completing year 2!

No comments: