31 July 2008

Too big, or not too big?

That is the question. I picked up a 17' moving truck from U-Haul, and when I got home, Sarah remarked that the truck is smaller than she thought it would be. She wonders if we won't have enough truck space for all of our stuff. I think we'll be fine, because even though the boxes in the apartment take up more floor space than is in the truck, we can pile much higher in the truck than we can in the apartment. It doesn't really matter, though, since even if the truck is too small, we'll still be able to get the lion's share of the move done in the truck. If we have to move a handful of boxes in the jeep, it won't be the end of the world.

So, the truck is parked out front, the movers are due within the next 60 minutes, and I'm working on my UCI faculty review. Woo!

No comments: