10 July 2008

Kids these days

Well, I hate to draw attention to the fact that I'm not 19 anymore, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Today's teens get a lot of crap about how their whiny, demanding, and full of entitlement. It's hard, sometimes, for them to get credit for anything positive at all. The media tries to make it look like all teens are lazy, good-for-nothing, no-good-niks (all right already!). Frankly, I'm disgusted with the whole thing. Our teens have great potential, and they're already showing it by demonstrating outstanding virility! For the first time in 15 years, teen fertility and virility is on the rise! They are getting pregnant more often than at any time since 1993! And not only are they more fertile & virile, but they're using their potency to get pregnant. How wonderful that all of these teens are mature enough to have babies! I certainly wasn't when I was their age, and it makes me feel proud of America to know that today's teens are more ready to be parents than I was when I was their age.

Amen.

No comments: