26 August 2008

The GRAMMY museum, and first rehearsals

This morning, I went downtown for the first meeting of a committee I'm serving on. It's called the GRAMMY Museum Education Advisory Committee, and it's part of the brand-new not-yet-open GRAMMY Museum in LA. We heard from the executive director, the head curator, and the head of education before getting a chance to hear and ask about the educational opportunities. It looks like an amazing museum, and it sounds like the staff is working really hard to get everything put together in time. I'm looking forward to getting more and more involved.

After that meeting, I headed down to UCI to catch the second day of rehearsal for ENDGAME at UCI. I gave a short presentation and settled in to hear a read-through of the play. I'm looking forward to working on it, but I also wish I had some more time off. I won't really get a break until early October. Maybe.

No comments: